LOST Fan Fiction - DarkUFO

Jins Ghost Story

,

A GHOST STORY

So as MySpace friends and loyal viewers of LOST, I thought I'd give you a little "easter egg" from last weeks episode; a translation of Jin's ghost story. Here's what he said:

"And the girl turned to the man who saved her and said , 'Thank God. I was afraid you were the Hook Man.' And the man looked at the girl with a smile and said, 'Don't worry, little girl. My hook is....STILL IN YOUR FATHER'S HEAD!"

Now you can impress your friends with your sudden knowledge of the Korean language. :)

And if your around a t.v., tonight's episode of LOST will feature a Sun and Jin flashback, entitled "D.O.C." (which stands for "Date of Conception," if you REALLY want to impress your fellow fans on Thursday morning). Hope you like it. Write me and tell me what you think. Cheers!

Source: DDK@Myspace

We welcome relevant, respectful comments.
 
blog comments powered by Disqus